Kim Kardashian Wants to be In Playboy Again


Kim’s kinda inviting Playboy to offer her the bunny magazine’s cover again. After some rumor hit the internet stating Kim doesn’t want to do Playboy again, ASSdashian quickly wrote a post on her official blog:
There are a bunch of reports about me on the web claiming that I said I would never do Playboy again. They’re quoting me as saying, “It was a one-off. I don’t think I’ll do Playboy or anything like that again.”
THIS IS TOTALLY FALSE!
First of all, I have never used the term “one-off.” It’s simply not in my vocabulary.
Here’s my thinking: While I’m not planning to pose for the men’s magazine in the immediate future, I definitely don’t want to close the door to the opportunity! I absolutely love Hugh Hefner and the rest of the Playboy team and appreciate the opportunity to work with them!
Never say never,
Kim
As I see this entire issue, there are 2 possibilities. Either Kim started this rumor and then get officially back on the subject to let Playboy staff know she’s willing to show her skin again and as soon as possible. Or this is really just a rumor that gave the fat-assed the chance to beg the Bunny to have her naked again in the mag.

More Cool Posts: -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
You might also like: -

Please don't use "Adult words" if so your comments will be removed. Thank you

0 comments: