Demi Lovato B*kini Shots



Now that Miley has gone naughty, Demi Lavato is the current princess of Disney and here she is in a bikini hitting the beach. She looks good and seems to be having a good time. I don’t know much about her and have never seen anything she has done. For that matter I have never even heard her speak. She does look wholesome and sweet here though. When Miley is in a bikini it looks naughty, Demi looks sweet. I’m not sure why. More images after the break...

I do know that for some reason it does bother me that one of those damn Jonas brothers might have tapped that. It also bothers me that she appears to have a tattoo. What is it about 17 year olds getting tattoos? If I had gotten a tattoo when I was 17 I wouldn’t be typing this right now because my mom would have killed me and buried my body in her garden.


More Cool Posts: -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
You might also like: -

Please don't use "Adult words" if so your comments will be removed. Thank you

0 comments: