Ellen Page looks S@xy


Holy crap does Ellen Page look good in these pictures! I have always thought she was cute and she is very talented, but I have never seen her as sexy, but these pictures really are sexy. She is at the premier for her new movie Inception. I can’t wait to see the movie and hopefully Ellen will look this good in it.
Having seen these pictures I really hope that Ellen is a lesbian because she might be the cutest lesbian ever. There are too many butch, angry lesbians out there, but Ellen could change all that. I want to fantasize about her out there hitting on chicks and kissing other girls. It could be hot as hell. More images after the break...





More Cool Posts: -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
You might also like: -

Please don't use "Adult words" if so your comments will be removed. Thank you

0 comments: