Emmanuelle Chriqui Is The Hotness


With Entourage starting a new season the cast is out doing promotion. luckily for us Emmanuelle Chriqui decided that she would promote by looking all sexy for a photoshoot. This girl is smoking hot and these pictures really show off all that she has to offer. More images after the break...

I have only seen a couple episodes of Entourage and it annoyed me. If I want to see a show about good looking people who have too much time and too much money and spend their days banging chicks and partying, I would just record my own life because I am that glamorous. I would give the show another try if they hooked Emmanuelle up with some hot lesbian scenes that feature another hot girl. If the writers of the show are reading, heed my advice. Lesbians equal ratings.











More Cool Posts: -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
You might also like: -

Please don't use "Adult words" if so your comments will be removed. Thank you

0 comments: