Paris Hilton: Biker Chic In Leather & Lace




Here is 29-year-old Paris Hilton out and about in Beverly Hills on Wednesday wearing a see-through leather and lace ensemble. The skinny socialite topped off her outfit with a Barbie band aid.

Paris has vowed never to date another celebrity because she would prefer to be with a man "who's not in the public eye."


She told Britain's Heat magazine, "It's really hard in my position just being in a relationship, because so much goes along with it. The media are constantly making up stories and it's just hard to know if you can trust a guy who has fame. I'd rather be with someone who's not in the public eye - I think it just makes it easier, and I don't know there's so much that comes along with it (sic). I'd rather be with someone who's not in this world."







More Cool Posts: -

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
You might also like: -

Please don't use "Adult words" if so your comments will be removed. Thank you

0 comments: